Thursday, June 12, 2014

WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE?

Isn't my purse adorable?

Or do you call it a handbag?  A pocketbook?

I get a lot of compliments on the color - which is a terrific shade of bright blue, making it a smart accessory for any outfit.

It's also quite roomy.  Which is to say, it is a bottomless pit that I dread cleaning out.

So I don't clean it out.

Today it is carrying:

my sunglasses ...

my distance glasses ...

my reading glasses.  I also carry ...



all my favorite lipsticks.  I usually decide which one to wear when I am in the car about to back out of the driveway.


This is an old grocery list.  I usually have several of those in there, too.  Would you believe all the things on this list add up to much more than $200?  They do.  Every week. 

Also in my purse are receipts, tissues, coupons and well ...

I really don't know. 

What I do know is that it is summer now, and I usually switch to a darling wicker bag.

 
Cute little thing, isn't it? 

I'm going to need to pare down.













1 comment:

  1. Okay so this is funny, and it made me look in my purse. To my surprise (not), I found 3 old grocery lists, handkerchiefs, sunglasses, assorted pens and pencils, hand lotion, ibuprofen, lip gloss, spare breath spray (I carry my main one in my pocket since teachers HAVE to have fresh breath or nothing they say to ANY student up close will be retained), perfume and a hair brush. No wonder my purse weighs a ton! When I put my iphone in there it weighs even more, and makes my shoulder hurt. Definitely time to down size for the summer! Looking for any alternative to my "black hole on a strap" as I call it. Thanks for the chuckles Pam!

    ReplyDelete